6. Tropical Island Caretaker – The Australian Island, Paradise Island, hires a caretaker to live on the property. You hang out on beaches, act as ambassador to people who visit, and share about it via blogging & social media…what’s not to love?
7. Ferrari Driving Instructor- This job pays about $120,000 a year. Once people purchase the car, you help them learn how to drive it to its full capacity. These are usually former NASCAR drivers who do this job, but I’m sure I could handle it.
8. Professor- I can’t even decide what I would teach. Maybe something that revolves around studying major works of literature and their global effects. Primarily literature that has prompted major political or social changes. I would take that class.
9. Tour Guide – My very first job ever was a tour guide. It was at the Dr. Pepper Museum. This go around, I am thinking a bit more glamorous. Europe maybe. Talk to people and travel. Two things I do well.
10. Advice Columnist- You spend your day telling people your opinion. I was reading Real Simple magazine the other day & looked at the advice section. People asking how to tell their friends that they don’t like their cooking. Or how to let their spouse know that they are gaining weight… How do people get qualified to be advice columnists anyway? Is there any follow up to see if their advice works? Either way, I would take the job.
Amazing that these are actual careers, but they are. Any fun jobs you would want to have?